The benefits at a glance:
Vitodens 100-W Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface.
The perfect mix of performance, quality and value, the Vitodens 100-W gas-fired wall-mount condensing boiler is ideal for any home and any budget. With added product features, the new generation of this popular boiler now offers even greater versatility and choice.
- New! On-demand DHW now on Vitodens 100 with the new CombiPLUS Kit
- Fits Any Home and Budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Outstanding Efficiency of 95.2% A.F.U.E. on all models.
- Lasting Performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low-Emission Combustion with Viessmann made stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane. Factory calibrated.
- Versatile On-Board Boiler Control interfaces with most external controls. Now with integrated 0-10V and OpenTherm® communication ability. Outdoor temperature sensor standard.
- Greater Venting Flexibility with increased vent length (up to 200’) and multiple venting options
– Horizontal or vertical sealed combustion coaxial venting (factory supplied).
– Horizontal, vertical or hybrid sealed combustion double-pipe venting (field supplied).
– Horizontal or vertical single-wall venting (field supplied).
- Suitable for Altitude Levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3000 m.
- Easy Installation, Service and Maintenance with all pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components easily accessible from the front.
- Extremely Quiet Operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Compact, Lightweight Design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Built-in Automatic Frost Protection prevents freeze-up during long shut-off periods.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty in residential applications.
CombiPLUS Optional, on-demand domestic hot water kit for reliable DHW without a tank
With the new CombiPLUS Kit add on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) to your new Vitodens 100 space heating boiler and say goodbye to your DHW tank. Slightly bigger than a large shoe box, the CombiPLUS Kit installs underneath or beside the boiler and requires only minimal piping and electrical connections.
Featuring stainless steel heat exchanger, pressure bypass valve, DHW temperature and flow sensors, 3-speed pump, 3-way diverting valve, and Low Lead Content Certification*, the CombiPLUS Kit provides nothing but reliable, high-quality DHW day after day.
The benefits at a glance:
* Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for Low Lead Content.
** At a 63 °F maximum temperature rise with Vitodens 100, WB1B-35.
- All the benefits of a Vitodens 100 boiler, plus on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) with CombiPLUS Kit.
- DHW at the snap of your fingers all day long! Up to 3.6 GPM. **
- Energy-efficient and low-cost due to on-demand indirect-fired DHW production.
- Reduced energy waste with fully-modulating input from boiler.
- Space-saving and lightweight wall-mount design. More compact than any other hot water heater.
- Virtually silent DHW production.
- Easy installation with all piping and electrical connections included.
- Quality you can count on! Stainless steel heat exchanger, built-in pressure bypass and 150 psig working pressure rating.
- Reliable and even DHW supply with built-in DHW temperature and flow sensors.
- Complete space / DHW heating management by boiler control, powerful built-in 3-speed pump and diverting valve.
- Great fit for apartments, condos, cottages, single-family homes, or installs where space is at a premium.
Contact Dahlquist Today
at (715)361-2798 or Email Us
Looking for a wood heating system that delivers what it promises: a creosote free burn; proven high efficiency; ease of use; safety; and longevity? Well…you just found what you have been looking for in GARN® WHS Smokeless Wood Heat equipment.
GARN® WHS non-pressurized wood fired hydronic heaters may be located within the building to be heated or remotely in a small shed. GARN® WHS wood heating equipment interfaces easily will all types of hydronic delivery systems including: radiant floor, hot water baseboard and radiators. It also interfaces easily with forced air furnaces by utilizing an in-duct hot water coil.
GARN WHS equipment was independently tested for efficiency in 1986 (70% overall) and 2006
(75.4)% overall) based on the higher heating value of wood. This means less smoke, less wood
burned, less wood handling and reduced emissions.
GARN WHS emissions are proven to be significantly lower than other outdoor wood heating
equipment and 33% lower than the proposed 2008 EPA regulations.
Because of internal energy storage, GARN WHS further increases safety by not requiring an active
fire overnight. With GARN® equipment, approximately 97% of the wood is converted to energy and 87% of that energy is stored for use.GARN equipment is certified safe by a leading independent USA and Canadian product testing laboratory.
GARN WHS equipment has a proven corrosion protection system that includes the water-side
welding of all internal seams and the inclusion of a manway access.
You do not have to stand outdoors to load a GARN WHS unit because the unit is housed within a
small shed. GARN equipment is even certified to be located within commercial buildings.
Dahlquist Heating & Cooling, Inc
3399 Faust Lake Road
Rhinelander, WI 54501
Monday thru Friday
8AM till 4:30PM
Sat: by Appointment
24 Hour Emergency Service|
24 Hour live representatives answer the phone.
©2015 Dahlquist Heating and Cooling
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Dahlquist Heating and Cooling and By Request Web Designs, shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
Site Design By: